Documents for registration will be taken at the International Students Office on November 1-3, 2021
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Original Passport and the notarized translation of the passport
2. Original Diploma and the notarized translation of the diploma
3. Official Accreditation Document for the diploma
4. Original Transcript of Records and the notarized translation of the transcript
5. 4 passport size headshot photos
6. For Turkish Taught Programmes, C1 Turkish language proficiency document approved by Gazi Tömer
- Students without C1 Turkish language proficiency document will study one-year Turkish language proficiency in Gazi Tömer.
- Students who are enrolled in 100% and 30% English taught programmes (Medicine (English), Engineering, Architecture, Teacher Training Programmes of Foreign Languages) will take the English Proficiency Exam in School of Foreign Languages (The date of the exam will be announced later). Students who could not pass the exam will study one-year English language proficiency in School of Foreign Languages.
- İngilizce yeterlilik sınavında gereken minimum puanı alamayan öğrenciler 1 yıl İngilizce hazırlık eğitimi göreceklerdir (İngilizce Tıp, Mühendislik, Mimarlık, Yabancı Dil Öğretmenliği programlarına yerleştirilen adayların tümü Hazırlık muafiyet sınavına girecektir).
Click for the List of Placed Students