Letters of acceptance will be sent to the e-mail addresses of the students.
The registrations will be onsite at Central Students Affairs Office (Gazi University Central Campus) between September 5-9, 2022. Online registration will not be available.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Original Passport and the notarized translation of the passport
2. Original Diploma and the notarized translation of the diploma
3. Official Accreditation Document for the diploma
4. Original Transcript of Records and the notarized translation of the transcript
5. Four(4) passport size headshot photos
6. For Turkish Taught Programmes, C1 Turkish language proficiency document approved by Gazi Tömer
(The documents may be submitted by another person who has a notarized power of attorney document)
Students without C1 Turkish language proficiency document will study one-year Turkish language proficiency in Gazi Tömer.
Students who are enrolled in 100% and 30% English taught programmes (Medicine (English), Engineering Faculty, Faculty of Architecture, Teacher Training Programmes of Foreign Languages) will take the English Proficiency Exam in School of Foreign Languages. The first session of the exam will be on 12 September 2022 and the second session will be on 14 September 2022. For detailed information about the exam, please follow http://ydyo.gazi.edu.tr/
Students who could not pass the exam will study one-year English language proficiency in School of Foreign Languages.
Click for the list of placed students: List of International Student Placements (2022-23)-1
Send us your opinions, requests and evaluations.